The world is changing before our eyes.
Depending on each individual situation, home is now the hub for professional work, family, home schooling & summer camp, dormitory life, and eldercare.
Therefore, cultivating space at home that supports well-being is more important than it’s ever been.
In June 2020, My Life’s Work introduced a new, unique service in which Mimi works with her clients to envision and build space that supports their well-being and personal/professional effectiveness at home.
Each of us is an artist because everyone is involved, whether they like it or not , in the construction of their world.
Essentially, this service answers two questions:
- What do I need from my space to meet the challenges of working [and living] at home?
- How can I easily create an environment that provides me with the energy, joy, freedom, renewal, abundance, and/or transcendence that I need to be at my best?
Mimi’s process brings coaching to space design in an easy and fun (perhaps even a bit magical) way. Clients:
- Complete a questionnaire
- Meet with Mimi virtually
- Receive a set of individualized design ideas and actions curated by My Life’s Work
- Execute the plan on their own at their own pace in alignment with their goals and resources
- Experience the feeling of being lifted up, up and “away” without having to go anywhere
Contact Mimi for more information.