Executive coaching transcends many unique client goals and topics.
How one shows up everyday as a leader is Mimi’s primary focus, spanning different organizational environments and roles.
Mimi adopts a “micro” approach to her work with executives, emphasizing significant shifts in behavior that increase a leader’s everyday capacity to build positive relationships and create compelling professional experiences with his/her direct reports and colleagues. As a result, individual executives and the organizations they lead become stronger.
Mimi’s executive coaching engagements regularly address:
- areas of both skill competency and skill development related to the leader’s specific work responsibilities,
- interpersonal relationships that are important to his/her authenticity, credibility, and effectiveness as a leader, and
- his/her natural style and how to leverage it while simultaneously ensuring behavioral fit within the organization’s culture.
She also brings specific expertise in the following areas:
- emotional intelligence,
- communication skills with an emphasis on having difficult conversations and providing feedback,
- priority management,
- workforce life cycle issues that leaders as strategists and human capital managers face (e.g. selection, on-boarding, performance management, individual development planning, engagement),
- presentation skills with an emphasis on story-telling and effective audience engagement,
- professional/personal integration (e.g. work-life balance), and
- stress management.
Self-awareness, skill mastery, and shifts in mindset and behavior are at the heart of a comprehensive coaching engagement. To that end, Mimi is certified in many 360 and personality assessment tools to support executive capacity building. She also routinely employs the “immunity to change” model as she partners with her clients to achieve their behavior change goals.