My Life’s Work’s foremost goal in its consulting work is to support an organization in building a workforce that is both successful and satisfied.
Mimi Darmstadter views the “contract” between employer and employee as a two-way agreement in which both parties play a pivotal role in cultivating high performance and engagement. Her work with organizations facilitates the equity and excellence in the fulfillment of this contract.
Mimi’s consulting engagements most often address milestones in the employee life cycle, including:
- performance management,
- individual development planning,
- employee engagement, and
- succession planning.
Sample engagements include:
- defining and embedding leadership and workforce competencies into an organizational culture,
- providing training to managers on competency-based interviewing and then supporting organizations in systemizing the selection process,
- developing an on-boarding program for new hires,
- designing and facilitating “beginners” and “advanced” workshops on performance management including the skills that both supervisors and their direct reports need to support effective formal and informal performance conversations,
- building an in-house mentoring program,
- facilitating retreats for members of intact organizational teams who seek to perform effectively across diverse work styles while leveraging individual strengths,
- partnering with organizational leadership to address morale issues, and
- designing in-house “wellness” programs that support professional-personal integration (work-life balance) and stress management.
Lastly, Mimi recognizes that partnerships with other organizations are often the key to consulting engagement success. Among Mimi’s primary consulting partners are Aspire@Work, Management Concepts, Loeb Leadership Development Group, Marshall Brown & Associates, and Sharon Armstrong and Associates.
Please contact Mimi if you seek to build upon the promise of your organization and its individual employees.